Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Let the chocolate (and caramel) flow.

I am sure that many of you remember when chocolate fountains first hit the event scene. I was amazed how the molten chocolate cascaded down the tiers of the fountain. I was overwhelmed at the variety of items that you could dip into the creamy chocolate flow. I mean, what doesn’t taste better dipped in chocolate?

Festivities sent out literally (well probably more figuratively, but you get my point) tons of chocolate over the past few years. It was fun. Everyone raved. Then…”been there, seen that” occurred . You see, nobody wants to have the same thing their mother, daughter, sister, or friend had at their soiree. To tell you truth, I got a little tired with the same old setup.

Well, the chocolate fountain is BACK!

Ever seen pink chocolate, lavender chocolate, orange chocolate…

The possibilities are endless people. I have some crazy ideas here. I’m thinking holidays, themed parties, wedding colors. How about you?

Now…as if tinted chocolate wasn’t enough, I have another little surprise. CARAMEL!

Can you say “caramel apple station” for your upcoming fall shindig? Gracious sakes alive. I do believe that heaven just got a little closer!

No event is too large of small for one of these fountains. Festivities rents a mammoth fountain that packs in a whopping 18 pounds of chocolate. They also have “his” daintier sister for smaller events that comes with 6 pounds of creamy Belgian goodness.

I think that I may be taking one home tonight to drown myself do some market research on caramel.

PS-Sorry for the grainy pics.  Something happened after I uploaded them and my IT department couldn't get it figured out.

Happy fonduing ya’ll,

Lori

1 comment:

  1. Okay...did not know you had a blog! I just found you tonight and my mouth is watering looking at all of this yumminess! I love the caramel fountain and the milk and cookies station...such neat ideas!

    ReplyDelete