Monday, May 10, 2010

First comes love...

I have talked on the blog about weddings and fundraisers...linens and chairs,
but the birth of a baby quite possibly trumps them all!

The thoughts of a fluffy and fun baby shower make me smile. 
I have just about passed the childbearing years (forget I said that),
so it is fun to get to be involved with some of these oh-so-young, first-time, mommas-to-be. 

Wedding planner extraordinaire Jenessa Bailey (J. Bailey Occasions) and her cool hubby Mark
just welcomed their first baby, sweet little Dyer.
I couldn't wait to get this fab family my favorite baby gift ever...personalized goodies.
I loved seeing my babies' names on ANYTHING. 
Especially the ever-so-soft silkies and fun burp cloths.
Don't want to get your burpie rags mixed up with some other little dudes at church!

I recently had the pleasure of helping shower sweet Nikki and fun-loving Brett
before the arrival of their little Faith.


I used lots of fun serving pieces from Festivities to create the tablescape.
Including the mini chocolate fountain flowing with PiNk chocolate.


The fabulous Courtney made the great tissue paper poms and name banner.
So.  Cute.

We filled glass jars with pink cookies, salt water taffy, and candies to carry out the theme further. 
We used the ever-so-inexpensive pastel marshmallows for vase filler!
Pink lemonade was the obvious drink of choice. 

Faith was no exception.  She received my baby faves too! 

Some of you may think this post is totally out of place here.  But, you know how the saying goes...
First comes love.  Then comes marriage.  Then comes the baby in the baby carriage.

Sweetness.
-Lori

1 comment:

  1. We LOVE our personalized "Baby Mac" gifts from you! Both boys are getting good use out of them. Josiah LOVES sleeping with a silky. (You need to meet my sweet Caleb, by the way!)

    Love,
    Lisa Mac

    ReplyDelete